Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
42245 N Old Mine Road, Cave Creek
Gorgeous home with tons of on-trend features and stunning mountain views located on an ideal almost 2 acre lot! Gourmet kitchen incorporates custom soft close cabinetry, satin finish granite and onyx counters, waterfall island with breakfast bar, decor SS appliances, Wolf gas cooktop, 3 total sinks, and telescopic door to backyard. Other features include a den with built-ins, freshly painted interior, travertine tile flooring, vaulted ceilings, recently treated wood beams throughout, art niches with granite counters, recently painted exterior, 500gal underground propane tank, living room fireplace with limestone mantel, and gas family room fireplace. The oversized climate controlled wine cellar has tons of storage space. The master suite has walk-in closet and full bathroom, with jacuzzi, dual sinks, and snail walk-in shower. The 3 car garage has built-in cabinetry and a whole house water filtration system. Absolutely stunning backyard offers several extended covered patios, pebble tec play pool, pavers, view fence with gorgeous views, and RV parking with full RV hookup including 50 AMP and water access. The property sits at 3600ft altitude, for on average 10 degree cooler weather.
- MLS® #6081669
- Square Footage3,319
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane, Oth Gas (See Rmrks), Other (See Remarks)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlay Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Wash, City Light View(s), Cul-De-Sac Lot, East/West Exposure, Mountain View(s)
- RoofConcrete, All Tile
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeeXp Realty
- Address42245 N Old Mine Road
- SubdivisionTONTO HILLS
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar(s), Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:18am MST.