Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
1625 E Pecos Road, Chandler
This listing is for 2 parcels: 303-29-021L & 303-29-021LM (Totalling 1.09 Acres).The home is located in a Prime Chandler Location Horse Ranch where the horses roam free 8 hours every day! This 4.09 acre Irrigated horse property in the heart of Chandler is an Extremely rare find! A fabulous custom home with 4-bedrooms (2-masters), 3-baths, (2' X 6') construction, BASEMENT with a walk-out patio, Pebble-tec pool, heated in-ground spa, attached 3-car garage, and tons of upgrades including: plantation shutters throughout, Stone Fireplace, intercom system, New fans, Saltillo tile floors, (10' X 60') tongue & groove knotty pine wood extended patio ceiling! The kitchen is huge with Extra Large Granite Island, tons of cabinets & large walk-in pantry! The Ranch is a turn-key boarding operation if desired. There are 20 Large (13' X 20') covered stalls (Can easily fetch $500 - $600 per month!) this property can easily return a positive horse boarding income. This is an immaculate horse property and will easily attract any horse lover to its premises. The home itself is surrounded by 4-pastures with Bermuda grass and a private orchard with 34 assorted mature fruit trees, orange, grapefruit, peach, apple & lemon, etc. There is a massive covered hay storage (25' X 35'), horse wash station, detached 2 car-garage / workshop / tack room with sawdust pad. Separate RV with all hook-ups & cover (24' X 35') with own septic system separate from the house! ***Ranch comes with all equipment onsite***, including: 2-tractors, plow, disc-harrow, huge generator, all shop & tack tools & much more!! Fully fenced with "PIPE & SUCKER-ROD" (over $150,000 installed alone)! Direct access from the property to the Paseo Trail Riding path. This is a "One of a Kind" as there are almost no more of these types of properties left in the area and it is immaculate!
- MLS® #6081459
- Square Footage1
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Horse Facility
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage, RV Gate, RV Parking, Separate Strge Area, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionAlley, North/South Exposure
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address1625 E Pecos Road
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code85225
- Interior FeaturesIntercom, Other (See Remarks), Soft Water Loop, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Lease
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- ElementaryRudy G. Bologna
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:32am MST.