Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
14429 E Vallejo Street, Chandler
An exquisite property that boasts 2.5 acres of mature landscape and over 4,400 sqft of luxurious living. Custom features including authentic kiva fireplace, viga beams in the great rm, built-in cabinetry in the office, hardwood floors throughout, and gorgeous kitchen with a built in wine fridge in the island and panoramic mtn views. This is an entertainers dream home with indoor/outdoor living that flows from the grt room to the outdoor living space- equipped with a stone fireplace, dining area, built-in grill, a 12ft diving pool and hot tub- both with lighting features. Beyond that is the detached living studio and RV garage w/roll up doors, tack room, and the stunning pastures- more than enough room for horses, goats, and chickens. This is a rare opportunity to get both land and luxury! This is traditional pueblo-style home is facing southeast-northwest for maximum sunlight in the winter and minimal sun exposure in the summer. It is located on a quiet street in a highly desirable part of Chandler with a gated circular driveway. It is close to some of the most prestigious Charter Schools in the area and is zoned for Chandler Unified School District, which includes some of the highest rated schools in the state. The home features surround sound throughout the main living area, master, kitchen and outdoor living space. All of the bedrooms feature a window seat with build in storage and walk-in closets. The Master is complete with two separate vanities, a soaking tub, separate shower and direct access to the outdoor living space. Bedrooms one and two share a jack-and-jill bathroom with separate vanities. Bedroom three has a full bath attached. The detached living space features a full bath and bedroom with cabinetry and a place for a refrigerator. The outdoor living space has a wood burning fireplace, built-in Odeon radiant grill, sink, and eat-in bar top. The back pasture area features a soccer field, multiple corrals, and a tack room. The mature trees along and within the pasture areas include: 2 apple, 2 pecan, lemon, grapefruit, key lime, and orange- all mature and ready to harvest during season. Please see the additional PDF document for more detailed description of the property.
- MLS® #6072512
- Square Footage4,450
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- UtilitiesSRP, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Gated Parking, Over Height Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Heated Pool, Play Pool, Pool - Private
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in BBQ, Childrens Play Area, Covered Patio(s), Other (See Remarks), Separate Guest House, Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSouthwest Prop Sales & Leasing
- Address14429 E Vallejo Street
- Zip Code85249
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps, Water Softener Owned, Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- ElementaryAudrey and Robert Ryan
- MiddleWillie & Coy Payne Jr. High
- HighBasha High
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:33am MST.