Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
10705 W Caron Drive, Sun City
VERY COMFORTABLE AND WELL MAINTAINED 2 BEDROOM, 1 BATH, GEMINI/TWIN HOME WITH A 1 CAR GARAGE. FEATURES OF THIS HOME INCLUDE; A FRONT PORCH, NICE SIZE LIVING ROOM, OPEN TO THE DINING AREA. THE GALLEY KITCHEN HAS A A NICE PANTRY, APPLIANCES, AND A PASS THRU TO THE FAMILY/ARIZONA ROOM. FROM THE DINING AREA YOU WILL ENTER INTO THE FAMILY/ ARIZONA ROOM, WITH A SLIDING DOOR OUT TO THE BEAUTIFUL BACK YARD AND GREENBELT. BATHROOM HAS BEEN UPDATED AND HAS A WALK-IN TUB. GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPPING. WAITING LIST FOR RENTALS, 2 PETS ALLOWED
- MLS® #6045129
- Square Footage1,190
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeGemini/Twin Home
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Golf Course, Horse Facility, Tennis Court(s), Handball/Raquetball, Workout Facility
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages1
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, North/South Exposure
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeTempus West Valley Realty
- Address10705 W Caron Drive
- SubdivisionSUN CITY 9 REPLAT
- CitySun City
- Zip Code85351
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:05am MST.