Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
11950 N Glodia Drive, Flagstaff
A rare find in pine mountain estates. This design build by architect Alan Tafoya features log accents throughout along with unique western interior design features. Home is located next to national forest with trails around. Home sits on 2.25 acres in a quiet neighborhood under giant pines. Views of the san francisco peaks from the master bedroom. All paved roads and utilities including natural gas. Main house has 3 bdrms and 2.5 baths. Also ,detached guest house over garage with 3/4 bath. All custom architecture, solid oak flooring, alder wood door and window package, incredible thermal value for cold winter days. Two fireplaces, one for LR and one outdoor patio gas fed. A charming and enchanting home! Come see for yourself.
- MLS® #5981917
- Square Footage2,550
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, City Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingRV Parking
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Circular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Separate Guest House
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Hillside Lot
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Professionals
- Address11950 N Glodia Drive
- SubdivisionPine Mountain Estate Lot 9
- Zip Code86004
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District018 - San Simon Unified District - Cochise
- MiddleAndalucia Middle
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 6:03pm MST.