Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
40472 N Spur Cross (9+ Acres) Road, Cave Creek
Owner says bring offer. 9.25 ACRES of true Cave Creek lifestyle. Warm & inviting Territorial/Santa Fe style w/an abundance of charm including tongue & groove ceiling, wood windows and doors. A casual home w/a relaxed feel. The home has been remodeled, updated and well cared for. The kitchen features Viking appliances and custom built alder cabinetry. The back yard has mature professional landscaping & is a great place to relax & enjoy the view of Black Mountain. This property is designed for the horse and critter lifestyle w/custom brick and hand scraped wood floors. 8 stall raised center aisle barn w/tack rm & wash rack w/hot H20. Plus 4 stall mare motel & turnouts. Direct access to Spur Cross Conservation & Tonto forest through the trail system. OWNER/AGENT. Lots of wildlife corridors for Mule deer and other desert critters and is a buffer from traffic and neighbors. The home sits on high ground overlooking undisturbed desert vegetation including over 300 saguaros plus Mesquite and Palo Verde trees. If you like privacy, this might be the spot.
- MLS® #5949397
- Square Footage3,726
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Over Height Garage, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlay Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Wash, Cul-De-Sac Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address40472 N Spur Cross (9+ Acres) Road
- Subdivision9.25 +/- acres in the Town of Cave Creek
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior FeaturesDrink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 4:04pm MST.