Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
2130 E Aquarius Place, Chandler
Beautiful single story home featuring a chef's kitchen with double ovens, 36'' gas cooktop with stainless steel hood, painted ''Linen'' cabinets, quartz countertops, extended kitchen nook, designer backsplash, 12' ceiling in living area, 12' center pull sliding glass door, walk-in shower at master bath with soaking tub, wood-look tile, 2' garage extension, pavers at drive and more.
- MLS® #5947010
- Square Footage3,451
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- AmenitiesGated Community, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSW Gas, SRP
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, Tandem Garage
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Low VOC Paint, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Blown Cellulose
- Listing OfficeMaracay Realty
- Address2130 E Aquarius Place
- SubdivisionWINDERMERE RANCH
- Zip Code85249
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- MiddleSan Tan
- HighBasha High
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 7:33pm MST.