Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
4744 E Quailbrush Road, Cave Creek
Investor Opportunity, Leased through June 30, 2020. This 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home offers a natural escape with stunning views of surrounding mountains, while also being conveniently located near shopping, great schools, and major routes to nearby Phoenix. This desirable community also provides ready access to nature trails and preserves, golfing, and restaurants. With such an attractive package, it's a popular area to live, work and play. The home has hardwood floors and tile throughout most of the home. Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances and double oven! The master bath has dual sinks, dedicated vanity, and gorgeous decor. Outside in the spacious yard is the in-ground pool and adobe outdoor fireplace. With fantastic renters already in place, it's a great investment!
- MLS® #5873381
- Square Footage2,975
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Parking, Dir Entry frm Garage, RV Gate
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Childrens Play Area
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Fine Properties
- Address4744 E Quailbrush Road
- SubdivisionESTADO DE CHOLLA
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesFireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Two Way Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 8:03pm MST.