Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
2826 W Eastman Drive, Anthem
The perfect vacation getaway is here in Anthem Parkside! This Del Web Tradition Model, 2 story, 5 bedroom, 3 bath home has room for up to 5 couples or a large family for a wonderful Phoenix vacation. This rental home features a large private backyard, heated pool, fire pit, extended length covered patio and beautiful mountain and sunset views. Located in Anthem, this home is close to shopping, restaurants and the I-17 for easy travel to all of the valley and attractions in Northern Arizona as well. This home is fully furnished with all the comforts of home including 2 king and 3 queen sized beds and 5 flat screens. The kitchen features Corian counters, large island, Keurig and many more essentials. Luxurious leather furniture, indoor gas fireplace and master bedroom downstairs.
- MLS® #5474773
- Price$3,500 - $4,000
- Square Footage2,649
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Workout Facility, Children's Playgrnd, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, RV Gate
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Play Pool, Pool - Private
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, BBQ, Gazebo/Ramada
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure, Borders Common Area, Cul-De-Sac Lot, Mountain View(s)
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters, Mini-Blinds
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group
- Address2826 W Eastman Drive
- SubdivisionANTHEM UNIT 14
- Zip Code85086
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories2
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryGavilan Peak
- MiddleGavilan Peak
- HighBoulder Creek
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 1:32pm MST.