Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
1266 Morning Star Drive, Tubac
SOUTH MILL RANCH is 1,188 +/- deeded acres of sensational dramatic beauty which boasts of an absolutely magnificent main house, two very attractive guest houses and a stable complex with a hay barn, corrals, pens, picnic ramada, shop, windmill & helipad. The ranch is perfect for a private family or corporate retreat. It is also ideal for a small cow-calf operation. South Mill Ranch borders the San Cayatano Mountains & approximately 10,000 acres of preserve land on the Sonoita Creek State Natural Area & Patagonia Lake State Park to the south and southeast. The mountain views of the Santa Rita's, San Cayetano's & the Grosvenor Hills are astounding in all directions. The climate is excellent year round at 4,100 feet elevation. All of the very tasteful furniture less some personal items convey. South Mill is located on the southern part of the prestigious gated Morning Star Ranch. That consists of 36 acre homesites with numerous custom very high-end homes already built. The sheer beauty and diversity of the land, the breathtaking vistas, the incredibly impressive amenities and the complete privacy are almost overwhelming at the South Mill Ranch. Do not miss visiting this property.
- MLS® #5358892
- Square Footage8,886
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesHorse Facility, Gated Community, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, City Electric
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages6
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Separate Guest House, Screened in Patio(s), Built-in BBQ, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofBuilt-Up, Partial Tile
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeFirst United Realty
- Address1266 Morning Star Drive
- SubdivisionMorning Star Ranch
- CountySanta Cruz
- Zip Code85646
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Intercom, No Interior Steps, Furnished(See Rmrks)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:33pm MST.