Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
3239 S Conestoga Road, Apache Junction
Large, beautiful home that is, arguably, the best lot in Arizona Goldfield. Bright and open with awesome views of the Superstition Mountains. every amenity you can imagine is here and ready for you. Private back yard, spectacular master suite with separate tub/shower and mountain views. Private office (downstairs) could easily be used as a guest bedroom or media room. Upstairs features a huge common area for playroom, computer/media room, or family room.
- MLS® #5973181
- Square Footage2,220
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusContract Contingent on Buyer Sale
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSlate Realty Associates, LLC
- Address3239 S Conestoga Road
- SubdivisionARIZONA GOLDFIELD
- CityApache Junction
- Zip Code85119
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal
- ElementaryPeralta Trail
- MiddleCactus Canyon Junior High
- HighApache Junction
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:33pm MST.