Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
42202 N 56th Street, Cave Creek
Welcome to Morning Star Ranch! Home to spectacular views of the northern Cave Creek mountains, close access to Spur Cross Conservation area and a traditional southwest style home steeped in Cave Creek history. Step into the great room with massive vigas, exposed adobe, stone fireplace, 20+ high ceilings, concrete floor, loft with balcony facing south toward Black Mountain and a huge Pella window that frames breathtaking mountain views and the beautiful Sonoran desert. Home has had extensive remodeling throughout and includes Pella windows, flagstone floors, 3 fireplaces 3 HVAC units replaced in the last 2 years, master bathroom remodel, office remodel, south facing patio with misting system. Fenced pool with massive brick patio, horse facilities with covered stalls and tack room office. So many western style accents, privacy and all on 4.9 acres with a private well.
- MLS® #5957243
- Square Footage4,360
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- AmenitiesHorse Facility
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, RV Parking, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFenced Pool, Play Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s), Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofBuilt-Up, Metal
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives
- Address42202 N 56th Street
- SubdivisionPT SE4 NE4 NE4 SEC 17 DAF
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Skylight(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 3:03pm MST.