Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
4446 E Coyote Wash Drive, Cave Creek
Back on the Market! This sunny, well cared for, home will grab your attention from the moment you open the front door. Wonderfully spacious rooms offer plenty of room for you and your family to spread out comfortably. The home offers great flow from room to room and out onto the patio and large yard beyond. Take in the gorgeous Arizona weather in the large yard which backs to opens space and mountain views beyond. At the end of the day you can retire to the first floor bedroom, with full bath or relax in one of the two suites on the second floor. One suite can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom. The en-suite owners bedroom offers incredible views that you'll love to wake up to each morning. Owned Solar panels offer low utility bills. A wonderful place to call home. Don't miss your chance to see and own this home.
- MLS® #5919922
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- StatusContract Contingent on Buyer Sale
- AmenitiesGated Community, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s)
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties
- Address4446 E Coyote Wash Drive
- SubdivisionDove Valley Ranch
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryLone Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 11:48am MST.