Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
9330 N 111th Drive, Sun City
Car enthusiasts dream! Amazing 2 story home in Rancho Estates in excellent condition! $3,000 range allowance will be given to Buyer. Carpet-'19. Exterior painted-'19. Horse property. Property is 1 1/2 acres+ and zoned for adding 10,000+SF garage/structure. Unique opportunity to own in Sun City without having to belong to SC Rec Centers. Joining is optional. For more details please contact listing agent.
- MLS® #5904536
- Square Footage3,233
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, RV Gate, Side Vehicle Entry
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), Cul-De-Sac Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address9330 N 111th Drive
- SubdivisionRANCHO ESTATES UNIT FOUR LOT 1-34
- CitySun City
- Zip Code85351
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Intercom
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:03pm MST.