Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
6114 E Carriage Drive, Cave Creek
BUYER TO RECEIVE A 1.5% CREDIT TOWARDS THEIR CLOSING COST with accepted contract. Situated at the top of a street on the iconic landmark of Black Mountain, this meticulous hillside home has unobstructed mountain views and endless city lights from Phoenix and the town of cave creek. Powerlines have been placed underground. A cobblestone drive and amazing rock work greets you upon arrival. With over 2600 square feet of living space, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath home can easily be converted into 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with 2 of the bedrooms being en-suite. The garage measures 32'x24'x12' with an oversized 16'x10' garage door. In addition, you have a detached 12'x12' workshop and storage shed. One of the best features is the upstairs covered 25'x15' patio with unbelievable views.
- MLS® #5869334
- Square Footage2,603
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Dir Entry frm Garage, Side Vehicle Entry
- # of Garages4
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionHillside Lot, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile, Foam
- ConstructionSlump Block
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address6114 E Carriage Drive
- SubdivisionSURREY HILLS 2
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Drink Wtr Filter Sys
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Programmable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories2
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:32pm MST.