Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
15264 W Redfield Road, Surprise
REMARKABLE Home in Sanalina that's just 4 doors down from large Community Park. This REMODELED home offers 5 spacious Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Formal Living & Dining Rooms, Eat-in Kitchen, Family Room plus a Loft! This popular floor plan features Master Suite & additional Bedroom DOWNSTAIRS!! Home has brand new Plank Tile Flooring, Granite Counter Tops, Interior AND Exterior Painting plus new carpet & freshly painted cabinets. Come see this Beautiful Home!
- MLS® #5857062
- Square Footage3,115
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesChildren's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeLife Ambassador Realty
- Address15264 W Redfield Road
- Zip Code85379
- Interior FeaturesSoft Water Loop
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- District089 - Dysart Unified District
- HighValley Vista
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 5:18pm MST.