Hi there! Is this your first time searching on this site?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out the how-to page for more info.
MOBILE USERS : PRESS 'ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION' FOR MORE PROPERTY SEARCH OPTIONS
4816 W Cavalry Road, Anthem
Immaculate and Beautiful home in this Northern section of Anthem. The soaring ceilings help show off this light and bright home. With 4 full bedrooms, including the Master Bedroom on the first floor. The home has extra spaces throughout including a Bonus/media room, den, and spacious loft area. The sparkling pool and large covered patio are an entertainers dream. The kitchen features full granite slab countertops and dazzling stainless steel appliances, including a double oven. The Butler's pantry with large walk in pantry leads you in to a grand Dining room. All full baths have double sinks. Envision yourself sitting around the custom family room with wall mounted TV and gas fireplace, while still looking out the Plantation shutters at the pool. Don't hesitate, plan your move in!
- MLS® #5810521
- Square Footage4,408
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusContract Contingent on Buyer Sale
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, RV Parking, RV Gate, Electric Door Opener, Attch'd Gar Cabinets
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Covered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address4816 W Cavalry Road
- SubdivisionANTHEM UNIT 81B
- Zip Code85087
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories2
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryNew River
- MiddleGavilan Peak
- HighBoulder Creek
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than West USA Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 9:03am MST.